Gain access and exposure to a growing audience of Texas wine enthusiasts. Texas Wine and Trail offers our brand partners great advertising flexibility in order to help maximize their company’s exposure.
Texaswineandtrail.com attracts an affluent, well-educated demographic:
- 58% are more likely to have a household income of $100K+ than the average online user
- 67% are more likely to have a college or post graduate degree than the average online user
- 42% are more likely to have a home value of $1M-$3M than the average online user
- 88% are more likely to be at an elevated job level than the average online user
Source: comScore, May 2015
When you advertise on texaswineandtrail.com you are reaching wine and travel enthusiasts, as well as other industry influencers who live and work on the leading edge of viticulture and wine making. Our content attracts a specific market, and our audience is very engaged in Texas wine, food, travel, social media, and all things associated with those respective industries.
In 2016 we averaged 215,000 visitors per month from around the world. However, the majority of our readership is centered in Texas along with other popular wine producing states such as California, Washington and Oregon. Our large, well placed ads receive an above average CTR at 3.4%. (For reference, AdWords CTR is between 0.5% and 2%)
Texas Wine and Trail reserves the right to deny any advertising offer. We do not run pop-up or pop-under advertising, and we do not accept advertisements with automatic sound or other content unsuitable for a display in a work environment.
Available ad sizes:
- 300 pixel x 300 pixel Square Ad & Logo placement
- Ad appears on the homepage
- Ad appears on every event and article published
- Ad appears on every directory page