Get a jump start on your holiday gift giving by touring the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail, Holiday Crystal Wine Trail on the first two weekends of December. Your trail ticket allows you to enjoy two specially selected wine tastings, paired with a terrific holiday food sample at each winery on the trail. TICKETS >
As an added bonus, have your ticket stamped at six of the member wineries and receive a beautiful commemorative keepsake crystal wine glass featuring the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail logo.
Ticket sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on December 9, 2016.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit at each of the wineries over the two weekends of the trail regardless of when tickets are purchased. Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries. Groups of 8 or more must schedule visits at each winery one hour prior to arrival to allow wineries to plan for food and staffing.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday for each trail weekend regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
Your single ticket is priced at $35.00 (sales tax included) plus handling fees, or save 20% when you purchase a Ticket-for-Two priced at $56.00 (sales tax included) plus handling fees. Your ticket purchased for this event is good December 3-4 & 10-11, 2016, regardless of your purchase date. TICKETS >
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Cork This! | 21123 Eva Street, Suite 100 | Montgomery, TX 77356
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards | 2029 Peach Creek Rd | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Road | Chappell Hill, TX 77426
The Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.