More new wineries and more time for the trail!
Love is in the air, come indulge in a little wine and sweets. We invite you to spend a romantic getaway in the stunning Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling wine and chocolates at the 37 Hill Country wineries.
With a full 17 days of Wine Lovers Trail, February 7-23, 2014, you can celebrate Valentines Day anytime. If you can’t make it on a weekend, take some time to come out during the week for a quiet, romantic adventure. Spend your time with a loved one, discovering the wine and nibbling on the signature chocolates box created just for you.
One of the finest chocolatiers in Texas has been hand-picked to provide you with absolute deliciousness to pair with Hill Country wines. Cathy’s Sweets has created a box of 6 assorted chocolates that will go perfectly with reds or whites. Flavors include Raspberry, Caramel Sea Salt, White Chocolate Cranberry, Praline, Pistachio and Apricot…yummm!
Enjoy the self-guided tour for one or all 17 days of the Wine Lovers Trail. You can start by collecting your box of chocolates at the designated winery of your choice. With custom sweets in hand, visit each winery and pair with their complimentary tastes.
Ticket costs for the trail are $35/person and $60/couple. Individual tickets include one set of complimentary tastes at each winery and one box of chocolates. Couple tickets include two sets of complimentary tastes at each winery and one box of chocolates. What a great way to remember your Wine Lovers trip than to purchase your favorites wines to take home. Wineries will offer a 15% discount on three bottle purchases with your ticket.
Wine Lovers Trail Kick-off Tasting: Friday, February 7, 2014, 6-8pm
We’ll be Kicking-off each trail again this year with a regional tasting! The first Friday evening of each trail, local wineries in one area will gather together to share a sample of their wines with you. Start the Wine Lovers Trail off in Comfort for the weekend, taste from local wineries at Singing Water Vineyards on Friday evening then take your time on the trail the next two days and really discover what the area wineries have to offer. For just $25, ($15 with your WLT ticket) tickets include 10 tastes, a winery logo glass, light snacks and a casual, fun evening in the Hill Country! Local food trucks will be onsite if you get hungry and need a little more to eat.
We invite you to come experience the Wine Lovers Trail this year with your loved one, family or friends. Trail tickets make a great Christmas, New Year’s or Valentines gift for the wine enthusiast in your life.
Your ticket includes:
• A minimum of 1 and up to 3 complimentary tastes of wine per person at each winery
• One box of chocolates per ticket (single and couple)
• 15% discount on three bottle wine purchases at each winery (winery choice)
WINE LOVERS TRAIL TERMS AND DISCLOSURE:
• Tickets are non-refundable and the THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You may give away or sell your tickets.
• Ticket must be presented at your designated winery for pick up of chocolate.
• Ticket must be presented at each winery to receive your complimentary tasting.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• Groups of 8 or more are recommended to contact the wineries you plan to visit before your trip.
• THCW encourages the use of Designated Drivers.