Question: What’s better than gazing up at a beautiful night sky filled with stars? Answer: Star gazing at that same beautiful sky with a glass of wine in your hand straight from the winery with a vineyard backdrop. We are lucky and excited to have our friends from NASA Astronomical Society join us once again on the property and volunteer to set up their state-of-the-art telescopes. Guests and patrons of the winery, this is an opportunity for you to respectfully glimpse into the heavens. Cheers!
Time: Guests, feel free to arrive as early as you’d like to claim seating or enjoy some wine.
Entertainer: Black Apple
Kitchen will be open from 6:30 – 9 pm
Band will play from 6:30 – 8 pm
Cost: Free to Attend!
- Wine will be available for purchase by the glass or by the bottle. We will serve in disposable glasses but you may bring in your own wine glass if you’d like.
- We will provide seating on the property but we do suggest you bring your own lawn chairs just in case.
- Our property is sprayed for pests but we don’t discourage you from bringing your own mosquito protection.
- No pets are allowed.
- No outside food, beverages or open containers are allowed on the property. This includes personal water bottles. However, we are happy to provide them for you!
- Reservations are not required for this event. Just come on out!
- Caesar Salad – $8.00
- Garden Salad – $7.00
- Add Grilled Chicken – $2.00
- Side Caesar Salad – $3.00
- Side Garden Salad – $3.00
(Ranch, Balsamic Vinaigrette, or Honey Mustard)
- Cheese, grapes, and crackers tray – $8.00
- Meatball Sandwich topped with melted Mozzarella and fries – $10.00
- Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti marinara and garlic bread stick – $13.00
- Spaghetti and Meatballs – $6.00
- Chicken Tenders with a Fruit Cup – $6.00
- Black Forest Cupcake(Cherry filled dark chocolate cupcake topped with whipped cream)- $3.00
- Assorted sodas and bottled water – $1.00 each
- Iced Tea or lemonade – $1.00 (free refills)
- Wine punch – $4.00 glass (Featuring our Purple Porpoise!)